Rules and RegulationsPLEASE NOTE: IT IS AT THE ABSOLUTE DISCRETION OF 365 ADMINISTRATORS TO KICK OUT A TEAM DUE TO POOR BEHAVIOUR. THIS BEHAVIOUR INCLUDES:
- CONTINUOUS DANGEROUS PLAY
- PLAYING SUSPENDED PLAYERS
- PLAYERS INVOLVED IN FIGHTS DURING THE COMPETITION
- BLATANT DISREGARD OF 365 SOCCER SIXES OFFICIALS AND RULES
- Senior Games 17 Minute halves, 2 minute half time interval. 40 minute GAME SLOTS
- Junior / Mini Games 15 minute halves, 1 minute half time interval. 35 minute GAME SLOTS
- Mini Competitions (u/6s and u/7s) Under the FNSW and FFA Curriculum are only allowed to play on small fields
- Junior Competitions (u/8s upwards) are played on normal sized 365 Soccer Sixes Fields.
- Mini Competitions and U8/9: Size 3
- U10 to U13: Size 4
- U14 and Over: Size 5
NUMBER OF PLAYERS ON THE FIELD
- Mini Competitions (u/6s and u/7s) Under the FNSW and FFA Curriculum are only allowed to play 4 V 4 without goal keepers.
- Junior Competitions (u/8s upwards) are played on normal 365 rules of 6 V 6 (5 Field players and 1 GK)
ON THE FIELD
- All teams must have matching jerseys with numbers. Teams without numbered jerseys will not be allowed to play and will receive a 3 – 0 forfeit defeat.
- There are NO Throw ins, they have been replaced by kick ins.
- All players must stand 5 meters away from the opposition player taking a kick in and on free kicks.
- All Goal Keepers must restart play from a “goal kick” with the ball being released via the GKs hand. NOT A KICK. Kicks from the ground are permitted if the GK saves or catches the ball, NOT from a restart. Drop kicks are not allowed at any time.
- No goal can be scored direct from a kick in or a Kick off (it must be touched by a player prior to the ball crossing the goal line to be awarded a goal).
- No slide tackling. All slide tackles will result in a Direct Free Kick.
- The offside rule does not apply for 365 Soccer Sixes games.
- Any player involved in physical fight will be expelled from the competition. This rule will be applied on the FIRST OFFENCE OF ANY TEAM.
- Teams can borrow up to 2 players to start a game, once the teams’ players arrive at the game, the borrowed players must stop playing. At no stage can a team use borrowed players and have reserves. ALL BORROWED PLAYERS MUST BE FROM EITHER A DIVISION OR AN AGE GROUP BELOW.
- If this rule is violated, the team of which broke the rule will be given a 3-0 defeat.
LADDERSThe following will be used when determining the ranking of Teams within each Competition:
- Greater Number of Points obtained in Season Proper Matches
- If two or more teams are equal on the basis of the above criteria, their place will be determined as follows:
- Greater goal difference resulting from season proper matches
- Greater goals scored from all season proper matches
- Greater number of points obtained between the Teams concerned (head to head)
- Greater Number of goals scored in matches between the two teams concerned.
- A play off match between the two teams as arranged by 365
OFF THE FIELD
- All players must be on the team sheet prior to the game kicking off (for competition records and insurance purposes)
- Only 2 OFFICIALS are allowed onto the field and on the official benches. NO PARENTS, SUPPORTERS OR ANY OTHER PERSON IS ALLOWED ONTO THE PLAYING FIELD
- Only active players are allowed inside competition area. Injured and/or suspended players must watch the game from the stands
FORMATFinals Matches may be played in the following format based on the ladder standings at the end of the season:
- SEMI FINALS AND FINALS:
- SEMI FINALS
- 1 v 4
- 2 v 3
- (Winner of 1v4) V (Winner 2v3)
- FINALS ONLY
- 1ST PLACE vs 2ND PLACE
EQUAL SCORES DURING SEMIS AND/OR FINALS:
- EXTRA TIME: Should the scores be equal at the end of a finals match, extra time will be played with two periods of five (5) minutes with the Golden Goal Rule (first team to score a goal within the periods of Extra-Time is determined the winner and the match concludes).
- PENALTY KICKS: If the result of the match is still a draw after the two periods of extra time, 3 alternate kicks from 7 yards out will be taken to determine the winner.
EQUAL SCORES DURING SEMIS AND/OR FINALS:
- To be eligible to participate in a finals match for a team, a player must have played no less than five (5) matches for that team during the normal season.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Yes, you can only borrow up to 2 players per game if you cannot fill your 6 player quota. If your teams players arrive during the game the borrowed players are not allowed to continue playing. In short you can’t have substitutes with borrowed players. All borrowed players must be from a division or age group below (no players from other teams in the same division or age group)
NO – You must only have players within those parameters of o/35s and o/45s. Any under age player player will be suspended from the competition and the team will loose the points from the matches played with an irregular player.
You can purchase another ball from the admins or you can just bring another ball of your own choosing. Its imperative all teams have 1 ball each to use as match balls.
Yes off course. Bibs will be provided for teams with uniform colour clash
No. Game times are dependent on team entries. So they will vary season to season. Once the competition commences we try to give all teams equal times so the same teams are not always playing the “late game” or the “early game”
Yes, the 365 competition does not stop throughout the school holidays.
All senior competitions have divisions (depending on the amount of teams registered).
Depending on the amount of team entries we receive in our Junior competitions will determine whether we have 1 Division or 2.
The minimum suspension is always applied. If something of a serious nature occurs, the penalty will be decided upon by a judiciary provided by Football NSW.